Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Having a rough go...find something positive to focus on!

Unfortunately I've been having a rough go this last week or so. My mood is all off, my run times are excessively slow, I've barely been sleeping, and work is just bogging me down (I had a pretty unfortunate incident this morning). 

So, I was going to post a big huge long elaborate venting session on here, but honestly, I just don't have the energy. So instead, for now, I am going to just ignore the fact that I feel crummy and focus on the fact that I have totally gotten a lot more confident at my headstand. I've been practising lots without my "safety blanket" behind me, and to be honest, I'm starting to feel like I can just pop up and try it anywhere now. I even was practising at the park!

Don't get me wrong, I still do fall from time to time, but it's definitely a huge improvement compared to day one of my attempts. 

So without further ado, here is my my recent headstand videos:



What do you focus on when you're having a bad day?
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment