Friday, December 18, 2015

Grateful!

My women's 6s Volleyball League (the one I took over running this year) wrapped up last week and I couldn't have been more thrilled to hear all the positive feedback! It was intimidating to take on a new project but it was totally worth it to give everyone a chance to play, and everyone seemed more than happy with the flow of the season.
(Me making sure the schedule is running on time)

It also didn't hurt that my own team ended up coming in 1st place! 
(1st place winners: It's Big)
From left to right: Vanessa, me, Sarah, Barb, Jill, & Tanis)

We had a record of over 20 games won and only 1 loss! The ladies played amazing all season long, and better than that, we all had just a good fun time hanging out together every week! We had a bit of a scramble getting our full team together last minute, but I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to end up with! :) 

I can hardly wait for the new year when we start up again!
-Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment