Sunday, April 24, 2016

Cabo!

Mark and I recently returned from a week long all-inclusive vacation at the Barcelo Grand Faro Los Cabos Resort, San Jose Del Cabo. 

It was not only our first all-inclusive, but also our first visit to Mexico! The whole experience was a bit surreal. We booked the trip on a Tuesday and the following Saturday we were in Cabo. We had a 4th floor room, with a king size bed, and a beautiful view of the pool as well as the ocean. 

We spent the entire week lazing in the sun, playing volleyball, doing miscellaneous activities with a fellow Canadian couple (we met playing volleyball), watching a few shows, sipping drinks all day, and dining at the constantly changing buffets. 

It really was the perfect last minute get away because we spent the entire week without a care in the world. Of course we desperately missed our puppy Captain and kitty Mouse, but we knew they were in good hands back at home. 

Here are just a few of the over 200 photos we took while away: 

Have you done all-inclusive in Mexico?
-Linds 





2 comments:

  1. You're so tanned! I hope you had the BEST time.
    We've done it once before (in Puerto Vallarta), and we had a fabulous time. While we won't do all-inclusive again for a while (we like to be independent and have our own vehicle), I loved the relaxation factor of our time there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean about the independant factor, Miriam! On the flip side though, I loved that I never had to worry about planning for the day. I didn't need to make sure I packed snacks or had my wallet available or a change of clothes! The all-inclusive was super convenient for a non-chalant vacay!

      Delete