Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday Fashion Fun-Day: Celebrating!

I already featured this dress once but I couldn't help but feature it again, this time all dolled up! 

Last weekend we attended the wedding of Josh (Mark's childhood friend) and Ashley at the Whonnock Lake Centre in Maple Ridge. It was a beautiful venue, with a beautiful couple, celebrating a beautiful endeavor. 

I wore my new Monk & Lou dress from Plenty with a open knit cardigan from Rip Curl. I dressed it up with my glittery Guess sandals and then some silver jewelry. It was pretty effortless, if I do say so myself!

Mark wore his grey Volcom dress pants with a lilac button up from Le Chateau, which happened to be on sale for $39.95.  I must admit he was looking quite dapper (although he always cleans up nice ;))! 

We had a wonderful time at the wedding - lately his friends' weddings seem to feel more like reunions than anything else, simply because it's not very often that every gets together anymore these days (everyone has their own busy lives going on).

Throughout the night we all had some drinks, ate some amazing food, cheers-ed to the bride and groom, and of course danced the night away! We even got to enjoy the calm of the lake in the late evening, as the venue had a dock right out to the water, it was perfection!

Do you have any weddings aka reunions to attend this summer?
-Linds 

No comments:

Post a Comment