Sunday, July 24, 2016

Travel Bug

In the over 7 years Mark and I have been together we have flown for only 3 trips, two of which were in the last 4 months (Mexico in April and Edmonton just this weekend). 

We let so much time pass between our first flight travel together (Hawaii in 2010) that we forgot the excitement that goes along with it. 

Well, thanks to these two trips in the last four months it's safe to say that we've caught it, we've caught the travel bug!

I'm literally sitting in the airport as I write this, and although I'm tired as ever from the busy busy adventures we had this weekend, I wouldn't trade it for the world, and I honestly cannot wait until we book our next flight away! 

Here is to hoping it's sooner rather than later!
-Linds

2 comments:

  1. We took our first big trip together in 2010 also, it was Hawaii!! We have had the travel bug ever since. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete